
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
Worrying
I never thought i will live to hear my mother nagging at me about BGR and definitely never even in my wildest dream thought that my mum would worry about me mixing around gay boys. It was utterly shocking...and refreshing to hear my mother go "get yourself a gf when sch starts okie" instead of the usual "concentrate on ur studies first lah". I'm only 21 here?! What's the rush? I don't want another of that experience, not any time soon, not anytime in the future. Once bitten twice shy. Gals are terrifying.
5 Comments:
KWM VII
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Exposure Time: 4.00sec
F-Number: f/18.0
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 52 mm
I am rather shocked when i pulled this out of my online archive. The fore ground is blown together with some parts of the skies and trees. The horizontal rule is slightly violated and the colour is not absolutely stunning. Anyway, this is the grave of one of our president at the state cemetry.
hey thanks for the advice given. will give it a go. you sure are a techno person when it comes to the details in photoshop. heh
somehow winter doesn't look right here. must be the cheerful blue skies. (:
and HEY WHAT DO YOU MEAN GIRLS ARE SCARY! humphff! i'm such a sweet one. :p
johnny: Was pretty into PS in the past since my photos were bad and needed much adjustment. =)
Must have been a sunny day!
Interesting.. a mother asking her son to go gal hunting. I'll prolly send my mum to a doctor if she asked me the same. Dude, our families are like black and white. Totally opposite!
Post a Comment
<< Home